Well, I'm back from BreyerFest '99. I took a huge number of pictures this year, and have posted over 160 of them here on the website for your enjoyment. There are about 10 pix to a page, and each pic is about 20-25K in size. Since I'm mainly into CM models, many of these pix are of CM's... but so what. :)
Hope you enjoy them. Comments, feedback, etc. can be sent to me (J. Kira Hamilton) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAN 1 - CM costume, harness, dressage, and OF arabian costume. Full results for NAN can be found here.
- NAN 2 - CM show jumping champ (various pix); the new NAN show hall; other games; other perf.
- NAN 3 - racehorse entries; CM Paint horse top 10's; dozens of decorators;
- NAN 4 - CM arabians and half-arabs
- NAN 5 - CM drafters
- NAN auction lots - p 1 - pictures, descriptions, and prices each lot sold for
- NAN auction lots - p 2
- NAN auction lots - p 3
- NAN auction lots - p 4, plus pix of the auction in progress
- Peter Stone horses - Artisan's Hall horses, Auction horses, green horses
- The Model Horse Swap Meet (Friday Night) - the room; some CM's; some fake decorators.
- Artisan's Showcase
- The RESS Show - entries and winners
- BF p 1 - pix around the park, of BF booths, etc.
- BF p 2 - pix of real horses - Flowergirl, Megastar, Aristocrat, Molokai
- BF p 3 - BF specials; Eros; Sears SR; TRU SR's
- BF p 4 - other special runs, and misc. pix
- BF Auction - a few pix, plus the full auction results.